Respiratory System - 8CEUs
Time & Location
About the Event
***We understand that COVID-19 may have an impact on OUR events. If we have to cancel the event then you will have the option to have a FULL Refund or have your registration transferred to another class***
Saturday, July 24, 2021
28347 Turkey Branch Dr
Daphne, AL 36526
$185 8 CEU
Provider: ***NCBTMB Provider #1497***MS Provider #146***ARCB #SA000173***FL#50-22757
Instructor: Laurie Azzarella, LMT, CRR, Reflex-OIL-ogy™ Executive Director
Reflex-OIL-ogy™ of the Respiratory System
If you or someone you love, suffer with sinus congestion, allergies or breathing issues, this module will help your well being as well as teach you how to help others. You will learn about the organs that are responsible for your breathing and how they were created to work together.
With the new knowledge gained from this class, you will be able to assess the vitality of each organ, muscle, nerve and body part of the respiratory system. Your emotions and energy centers also effect your breathing and you will learn to use the AAA Technique to help the body release any areas of congestion. This technique helps the body to balance itself through the reflex areas on the feet. and how to choose an essential oil that would best facilitate wellness and vitality.
Reflex-OIL-ogy™ is a great addition to your technique tool box.
It is easy to learn and very effective in its application.
Essential Oils will be used specific to this system and supplied for the class to use.
In the Class you will also:
* Explore the organs and energy points for the Respiratory System.
* Experiment for yourself and examine the effectiveness of incorporating Essential Oils into the body through Reflex-Oil-ogy™.
- Know the anatomy as it is reflected onto the feet
- Identify and palpate Meridian and energy points.
- Effectively apply the AAA Reflex-Oil-ogy™ Technique
- Be introduced to the emotional and metaphysical connections of respiratory pathologies
- Learn how to best determine what essential oils to use on each reflex area
A minimum of a $100.00 deposit is required with your registration.
Balance is due the morning of the actual class.
Reflex-OIL-ogy™ reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any pre-registered class that does not meet the minimum number of pre-registrations up to seven days prior to the class. If the class needs to be rescheduled, registered students may choose between receiving a full credit towards a future class or a refund of their fee, minus processing fees.
If a life event forces you to cancel your participation, a refund, minus processing fees, will be issued with a legitimate cancellation request received seven days prior to the class. After that, you will receive a credit for a future class.
For more information please contact Reflex-OIL-ogy™at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Payment$192$1920$0
- Online Payment - DEPOSIT$104$1040$0
- Manual Payment$185$1850$0
- Manual Payment - DEPOSIT$100$1000$0